- hGsa does not offer a fall league. hGsa offers a summer rec and travel program.
- Team and/or coach requests are not honored. Team assignments are by computer.
- Travel tryouts for 2015 have not yet been scheduled.
- If you would like to receive notification of important hGsa events, including signup dates, please sign up for the 'hGsa Email List' on the left-hand side. All important hGsa news goes out over our mailing list.
hGsa is accepting coaching & sponsorship applications for the 2015 season. Coaching applications must be submitted in paper form. Forms are available by clicking on the "Application Forms" link on the left.
Sponsor applications may be submittted in paper form from the Application Forms page or, for the first time, electronically through the hGsa site. The online application is available by clicking this link. Please submit sponsor applications by 2/28/15. Thank you for your support of hGsa!
The Hilliard Girls' Softball Association is now accepting applications for the 2015 season on a wait-listed, space-available basis. Electronic applications will be accepted through 3/13/15 with a $25 late fee assessed.
- On-Line Registration & Payment: Please use the link below to register online. It will walk you through the application and provide you with an instant email confirmation of your registration. Please note: You must send in the application & pay in one sitting. If you do not complete the payment step, you will need to fill out the application a second time before paying. Team and/or coach requests are not honored. Team assignments are by computer.
Minors / U-8 Registration Fee: $90
U-10 / U-12 / Majors Registration Fee: $100
Please note: Per ASA guidelines, players are placed in a league based on their age as of December 31st, 2014. This means that players will play as follows:
|2008 and 2009||Minors|
|2006 and 2007||U-8|
|2004 and 2005||U-10|
|2002 and 2003||U-12|
Players may not play up into another age group.
Please read the 'Player Guide & Frequent Questions' link at the left for more regarding our league. We have included many of the common questions we receive along with their answers. This is to help provide information as quickly as possible. If you have an idea for a question/answer that we should include on the list, please send it to the 'Contact the Webmaster' link.
HGSA wants your input and participation!
More than 500 girls played in the league last year and we simply need more help to organize, execute, and improve the program. The current board is comprised of only six active members. It might surprise you to know that not a single board member has a daughter playing for HGSA - some are now too old for the league, others have moved on to explore other sports, and one of us does not even have children?! We need you!
Join us and become a voting board member. You have the ability to help shape the future of HGSA. With your ideas and a little bit of your time we could make our program the best around. The board meets twice a month in the off-season, but there are also committees to join if your time is more limited. We aspire to do more, but we require additional help and welcome your involvement. Help a little or help a lot. This is your opportunity to make a difference. Step up to the plate!
Join us at our next meeting!
Check out the "HGSA Board News" page