Last updated: Tuesday 05/19/15 @ 4:15pm
All fields are OPEN
- hGsa does not offer a fall league. hGsa offers a summer rec program.
- Registration for the 2015 has completed. Sign ups are closed and there are no spots available to add players.
- hGsa no longer offers a travel program.
- If you would like to receive notification of important hGsa events, including signup dates, please sign up for the 'hGsa Email List' on the left-hand side. All important hGsa news goes out over our mailing list.
Games rained out Monday, May 18th will be made up Saturday, May 30th as follows:
|Majors #1||Majors #4||Municipal #5||5/30/15 8:30 am|
|U-8 #2||U-8 #1||Beacon #1||5/30/15 9:00 am|
|U-8 #5||U-8 #8||Beacon #2||5/30/15 9:00 am|
|U-8 #4||U-8 #9||Beacon #3||5/30/15 9:00 am|
|U-8 #6||U-8 #7||Beacon #1||5/30/15 11:15 am|
|U-8 #3||U-8 #10||Beacon #2||5/30/15 11:15 am|
- Day Camp June 8-10, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Advanced All-Skills Camp June 11, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Hitting/Bunting/Slapping Clinic June 10, 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Throwing/Defensive Clinic June 11, 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Catching Clinic June 16, 6 to 8:30 p.m.
Please see the attached flyer for details and contact information
The Hilliard Darby program is hosting a 2015 Summer Softball Camp June 15th-18th at Darby High School.
The Camp Includes:
Team & Individual Competitions
Panther Softball T-Shirt
Fun & Excitement with your Friends
For additional information and a registration form, please see the camp brochure (click here) or please contact Shawn Papp by email: Shawn_Papp@hboe.org. You can also visit the Hilliard Darby Website at the address listed below:
Please read the 'Player Guide & Frequent Questions' link at the left for more regarding our league. We have included many of the common questions we receive along with their answers. This is to help provide information as quickly as possible. If you have an idea for a question/answer that we should include on the list, please send it to the 'Contact the Webmaster' link.
HGSA wants your input and participation!
More than 500 girls played in the league last year and we simply need more help to organize, execute, and improve the program. The current board is comprised of only four active members. It might surprise you to know that not a single board member has a daughter playing for HGSA - some are now too old for the league, others have moved on to explore other sports, and one of us does not even have children?! We need you!
Join us and become a voting board member. You have the ability to help shape the future of HGSA. With your ideas and a little bit of your time we could make our program the best around. The board meets twice a month in the off-season, but there are also committees to join if your time is more limited. We aspire to do more, but we require additional help and welcome your involvement. Help a little or help a lot. This is your opportunity to make a difference. Step up to the plate!
Join us at our next meeting!
Check out the "HGSA Board News" page